CareersCentre of Excellence
For people who may have an interest in technology, finance or the property industry we offer numerous exciting career paths across our many teams.
Headquartered in the UK, TopUp Consultants was founded in 1997 to provide property professionals with property management software system support and implementation guidance. We are a truly niche company that solely works within the global property industry. Due to the increased demand of our services, the company and team have registered a continuous growth and our planned expansion will see us open offices across EMEA as well as working on projects in Asia and America.
As a graduate at the TopUp Centre of Excellence our target is to prepare each new starter with the correct knowledge and skills required to develop and become a valued member of our teams; providing our clients with the exceptional service and expertise that we are renowned for.
We are always happy to hear from anyone who is interested in working with us even if we don’t have a current vacancy. Please drop us a line to firstname.lastname@example.org
Product Specialist (APAC)
We have BIG plans for our new solution and this is a chance to become an integral part of the team.
If you have real estate systems & SQL experience, and would like the opportunity to take responsibility for implementing systems, scoping new functionality and supporting clients, we’d like to talk to you.
To apply for the position, please send a cover letter and your CV to email@example.com
Please ensure that the job title you are applying for is included in the subject line of your email.
Qube / Horizon Implementation Specialist
The Senior Consultancy team focus on providing consulting and software implementation services to clients in Residential/Multi-family and Commercial real estate markets. This is a dynamic role incorporating a blend of project management, business requirements analysis, system configuration, and user training/support.
Ideal candidates will have significant experience implementing industry-leading software packages (MRI, Yardi, Qube, etc.) and/or real estate experience within an ERP solution (ex. JD Edwards). In this case, Qube PM and/or Horizon will be greatly beneficial.
As an Implementation Specialist your role will include the following responsibilities:
- Develop project plans and manage the implementations within budget and timeline
- Analysis of client business needs and assistance in developing specifications for software customization and systems integration
- Gathers requirements for data conversions and assists client with preparing for data migration
- Manages system testing and rollout activities
- Delivers high-quality system training customized to client’s business processes
- Applies extensive knowledge of real estate industry best practices while serving as a consultant/advisor to the client
- Identifies up-sell opportunities and helps clients understand the associated value propositions
- Mentors peers and project team members on industry, product, and consulting skills
Significant experience with a leading real estate software system (investment management/property management/asset management/accounting) is required for this position.
- Experience implementing real estate software systems with medium to high complexity.
- Comprehensive knowledge of real estate, financial, and IT management best practices.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and competing priorities.
- Strong technical aptitude and work experience with technical applications and systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that are modified to meet customer needs and level of expertise and sophistication.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, computer science, or equivalent relevant experience.
- Position is based in Europe or the UK – may require significant travel to client sites within the EMEA region.
- A desire to work in a busy and dynamic environment.
- A desire to constantly learn and adapt to the ever-changing demands of the real estate industry.
- An additional language would be an advantage.
To apply for this position or for more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org