TopUp’s Pop-Up tech roadshow at MIPIM 2014
We are pleased to announce TopUp Consultants will be participating at MIPIM Cannes 2014 with the TopUp Pop-Up CRE technology roadshow.
MIPIM is the perfect place to discuss our services and see demonstrations of their ground breaking Straight-Through-Financial reporting, Qlikview Business Intelligence or workflow solutions.
Since TopUp only work within the Global Real Estate Investor and Property Management industry, TopUp’s solutions have been implemented into numerous multi-national companies. These solutions are proven to be highly effective in improving every aspect of a company’s resources and processes.
There’s more to MIPIM than property trade and the elite management of Commercial Real Estate companies have a unique opportunity to discover game-changing and 21stcentury solutions which are virtually guaranteed to pay them back with huge resource savings, make their companies far more informed and far more effective over protracted and drawn-out processes.
TopUp are booking informal meetings on-the-hour and every-hour during MIPIM 2014 – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your time slot.
Participating for TopUp Consultants are:
- Kyriacos Striftombolas – Managing Director
- Nick Wilks – New Business Development Manager
Formed in 1997 and headquartered in London, TopUp Consultants are the largest independent software consultancy in EMEA for Investors, Owners and Managers of multi-national Real Estate.
TopUp’s areas of specialism are: New country implementation, Financial reporting, Workflow solutions, Business Intelligence and Retail shopping centre solutions across EMEA to operate according to each country’s fiscal requirements.
- New tenant portal unveiled at MIPIM 2017 ahead of 20th anniversary - 10 March 2017
- Revealing the development of disruptive commercial valuation technology with Ordnance Survey and RICS at MIPIM UK. - 18 October 2016
- New partnership with Loci Solutions to satisfy growing global demand for eConnect - 28 September 2016