New in version 7 (Uranus)
- Single sign-on: Microsoft Azure & Office 365 added to LDAP, OAUTH2 and OpenID.
- New user roles & access options: create site level administrators & restrict any user/groups to read only.
- Mailbox per site: option to add a different outbound email configuration for each site.
- eConnect string per site: option to add eConnect hidden string configuration per site.
- Supporting merge level attachments: ability to merge items from sub levels (eg. building level when merging at lease level)
- Read Report: now displays details of when an email was read and, where available, from what source IP address.
- Contents page customisation: customise the contents page with background images.
- Merge field lookups: list of merge fields now available to choose from on template editors.
- Multi-contact email bounces: bouncebacks are now tracked for each email address on a multi-contact email.
- Email bounceback forwarding: bounceback emails can now be forwarded to specified users / email addresses.
- Broadcast “select all”: “select all” option available within the broadcast selection screen.
- Email imports by site: email imports can now be completed at the site level.
Previous updates / Features list
July 2019—new in version 6 (Saturn)
|Single sign-on||LDAP, OAUTH2 and OpenID.|
|User to multiple sites||Assigned single users to multiple sites.|
|Restrictive admin||Tailor functionality to each user by assigning modules to individuals.|
|Document security||Protect documents with password or digital signature certificate (SSL).||Premium feature|
|Auto-review||Automatically review correspondence batches and email exceptions to a user or designated email address.|
|Contents page||Enhance report packs by adding a contents page during auto-merge process.|
|Supporting files||Attach support documentation with your correspondence.|
Earlier updates / Features list
|Upload from Email||Automatically upload documents from email as well as manually via the user interface.|
|ERP/CRM integration||Integrate with your chosen ERP/CRM for contact detail source.|
|Print vs email||Automatically separate digital and land-mail requirements and combine no-email contacts into a single pdf.|
|Review process||Review, approval and sign-off of each stage in the correspondence process.|
|Email grouping||Group emails and attach all associated attachments as a single document or multiple documents.|
|View attachments||View any attachment being sent to a recipient at any stage of the process.|
|Tracking||Track read and delivery status of email.|
|Bounce||Show email failure and reason.|
|History||Full searchable email history with the ability to forward or resend correspondence.|
|Broadcast||Send email and SMS messages to your contact base without the need for ERP-generated correspondence.||Premium Feature|
|Reporting||Comprehensive KPI reports to monitor the performance of your eConnect solution.|
|Merging||Merge multiple items of correspondence together to produce powerful reporting packs or to reduce number of items being sent.|
|Auto-merge||All the power of the merge feature, automated.|
|SITES||SITES allow the division of data and permissions by users.|
|SharePoint integration||Integrate with SharePoint document libraries, with the ability to update metadata from eConnect data.|
|Tenant/Web Portal||Provide tenants or clients with 24/7 access to key documents, past correspondence and other self-service opportunities.||Premium Feature|